Why should you optimise your Brand SERP?
There are a multitude of benefits, including
- People get a great impression of your brand when they Google your name
- You improve your brand's digital ecosystem
- You move your marketing strategy to the next level
- Google's perception of your E-A-T (Expertise Authority and Trust) improves, and that helps your SEO efforts
- You learn many of the most important levers, techniques and strategies you'll need for your wider SEO strategy
How are the courses structured?
In this series of courses, Jason gives clear, simple instructions for the practical stuff, and clear explanations of the more strategic parts.
Each course thoroughly covers one specific aspect of Brand SERPs over a series of 6 to 12 lessons.
Each lesson consists of a video (between 10 and 30 minutes), plus resources for further learning, and a summary in the form of a list of takeaways.
Watch the video
It will give you an idea of the style.... all the course videos are in this format - slide deck as a backdrop to your tutor explaining what to do :)
What courses are available?
- Foundation - the Fundamentals of Brand SERPs (available NOW at a special low launch price)
- Triggering Rich Results (making Your Brand SERP Sexy)*
- Removing Sub-optimal / Negative Content *
- Triggering and Managing Your Knowledge Panel **
- Dominating and Optimising Personal Brand SERPs **
- Using your Brand SERP to Create the Perfect Bespoke Content Strategy ***
- Local Business (Your Brand SERP is Your Homepage) ***
* = release date May 2020
** = coming 2020
*** = coming 2021 (these take a lot of time to write and record :)
Your Tutor - Jason Barnard (The Brand SERP Guy)
Jason started optimising sites for Google the year it was incorporated - way back in 1998.
He now speaks at major conferences around the world about using SEO and marketing to leverage Brand SERPs that improve the bottom line for businesses.
Articles, conferences and webinars
Some of the prestigious conferences Jason has spoken at:
Selected articles Jason has published:
- How Google Search Ranking Works – Darwinism in Search (Search Engine Journal)
- Knowledge Graph Algorithm Update Summer 2019 (Search Engine Journal)
- Brand SERPs You Really Should Be Tracking and Improving (SEMrush)
- Advanced Techniques to Be the Featured Snippet: Position 0 — a Guide (SEMrush)
- Practical Techniques to Improve Both Brand and Brand Review SERPs (SEMrush)
- Your brand SERP is your business card and cannot be ignored (SEMrush)
- As a local bricks and mortar business, your brand SERP is your new Homepage (SEMrush)
- The Top 7 Facebook Advertising Hacks of 2020 (with Larry Kim)
- Google Ads for Brand Searches (Weekly Wisdom on SEMrush)
- 5 Hours of SEO | The Hidden Treasures in Your Brand SERP (with Lily Ray, Nik Ranger and Andrea Volpini)
Brand SERP Courses
Get a discount code
Track your Brand SERP on Kalicube.pro (free)... and you'll find a discount code in your account there :)
Why am I offering a discount for tracking your Brand SERP for free?
Because once you start tracking, you'll start and thinking that it doesn't look good enough to your audience... and you'll want to improve it.
At that point, this course becomes a no-brainer :)